- Great Owner/User Industrial Warehouse/Manufacturing/Storage/Repair Facility
- Three (3) buildings currently used for Office, Service Bays and Machine Shop
- Port of Long Beach Adjacent Property but located outside of the current Pier B Project Limits
- Located on the Heavy Container Corridor
- (562) 257-1246 013-1246 Martin Porter (562) 257-1233 013-1233 DETAILS GENERAL OVERVIEW OPERATING DATA INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS Great Owner/User Industrial Warehouse/Manufacturing/Storage/Repair Facility Three (3) buildings currently used for Office, Service Bays and Machine Shop Port of Long Beach Adjacent Property but located outside of the current Pier B Project Limits Located on the Heavy Container Corridor Close proximity and easy access to the Interstate (710) and (110) Freeways
- Located a few miles west of the Downtown Long Beach, a beachfront city that enjoys a burgeoning of urban living, as well as a variety of cultural, business and entertainment venues
Marcus and Millichap REIS is please to present 1600-1620 W Anaheim Street located on the southwest intersection of W Anaheim Street and Canal Avenue in Long Beach, CA. The property includes 10, 710 sq. ft. of industrial building area located on 20,834 sq. ft. of land area. The Buildings include a 1,600 sq. ft. office building, a 6,450 sq. ft. service bay and a 2,660 sq. ft. machine shop.
The property is located adjacent to the Port of Long Beach but outside the limits of Pier B On-Dock Rail Support Expansion Facility area. The Port of Long Beach just experienced the strongest April.
Dockworkers and terminal operators moved 746,188 twenty-foot equivalent units in April, a 43.6% increase from the same month last year. The Port of Long Beach hurtling towards a 24-hour 365 day operation.
The property is also located a few miles west of the Downtown Long Beach which includes the City Hall, the Long Beach Convention Center, Entertainment and Performing Arts Center, Rainbow Harbor, Shoreline Village, Aquarium of the Pacific, The Queen Mary and Carnival Cruise Port, as well as a burgeoning urban residential population.