- GREAT MICRO-UNIT MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LONG BEACH’S DOWNTOWN, CONVENTION CENTER AND WATERFRONT
- GREAT WALKING AND BIKING ACCESS TO THE BEACH AREAS
- MYRIAD OF SHOPPING, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT VENUES WITHIN THE URBAN SETTING
- NEARBY AND EASY ACCESS TO INTERSTATE FREEWAYS AND MASS TRANSPORTATION
- MAXIMUM DENSITY ALLOWED IN DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH – PD30
Marcus and Millichap REIS is pleased to present the sale of 546 Alamitos Avenue in Long Beach CA. Located at the southwest intersection of E 6th St and Alamitos Avenue, in the Anaheim Beach District adjacent to Downtown Long Beach, this exciting offering is a development opportunity for a micro-unit multifamily residential project.
Zoned at LBPD30, which is the densest zoning designations in Downtown Long Beach, the proposed project includes a three-story building containing approximately 9,934 square feet with 28 residential units and 14 ground level parking spaces.
The Downtown Long Beach Business District provides for unique destinations, both historic and new, that attract over six million visitors annually. One of the city’s most revered attractions, The Queen Mary, arrived in Long Beach in 1967 and has since impressed millions of visitors with its art deco interiors and glimpses into a bygone era. The Aquarium of the Pacific, on the other hand, provides an intimate look into the future of marine biology and sustainability. Hotels, restaurants, and other tourist-oriented venues including Shoreline Village, The Pike and Rainbow Harbor Waterfront surround the juggernaut that is the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center that brings in a staggering 1.6 million visitors per year with its year-round conventions and events.