- Rose Park Location: Centrally located to Wilson High School, Rose Park, Blair Field, & Recreation Park Golf Courses
- True Pride of Ownership Legacy Asset: Built in 1963 and Completely Reinvented in 2018
- Great Unit Mix of One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Units: Separately Metered for Gas and Electricity
- Complete Renovation Done to Current Standards: Upgraded Electrical, Upgraded Plumbing, Modern Finishes, Vinyl Flooring, New Kitchens, & New Bathrooms
- Amenities That All Tenants Value: Synergized Outdoor Space, Brand New Appliances, and Twenty-Four Private Parking Garages
- 89 Walk Score – “Very Walkable”
The King Group is pleased to present a 36-unit multifamily property located at 910-930 Freeman Avenue located in Long Beach, CA. Built in 1963, the subject property consists of 27,124 rentable square feet spread throughout a 27,013 square foot lot. The building consists of four 1-bedroom / 1-bathroom units, and thirty-two 2-bedroom / 1 -bathroom unit. It contains twenty-four garages and numerous communal patios for tenants.
The units were fully renovated and re-imagined, including creative amenities such as new kitchens & bathrooms, vinyl floors, and open living areas. The layout for each unit was redesigned to maximize living space, emphasize natural light, and to accentuate modern architectural elements.
Tenants enjoy living between Downtown Long Beach and Belmont Shore, a short distance to local beaches, California State University of Long Beach, as well as shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. The city of Long Beach continues to progress forward and is currently experiencing major redevelopment. The Long Beach port is undergoing $4.4 billion in future redevelopment that will create 14,000 new and permanent jobs in Southern California. The city is undergoing a building boom with more than $5 billion in private and public investments in various stages of development. The new $520 million Long Beach Civic Center development will house a new City Hall, Port of Long Beach headquarters and the Main Library. Long Beach sustains its ability to attract renters due to its strong economy and quality of life.